Welcome to the Logos support center. Use the search bar to find help or browse topics by category.
New to Logos? Start Here
- Install Logos
- 1. Get Oriented in Logos
- 2. How to Read Your Bible in Logos
- 3. How to Read Your Bible and a Commentary Together
- 4. Use Logos to Highlight Text and Take Notes
- 5. Study a Word in Logos
Videos and Tutorials
- Logos 8 Training Videos
- Logos 8 Bible Study Series
- Logos 8 Sermon and Bible Study Prep Series
- Get Started with Logos Basic
- Logos 8 Academic and Theologian Study Series
- Morris Proctor's Quickstart for Logos 8
Navigation and Customization
- Set Your Preferred Bible
- What are Layouts and How Do I Use Them?
- How do I switch accounts in the Logos desktop app?
- Change the User Interface Language
- Home Page
- Watch Logos Training Videos on Faithlife TV
Notes and Highlights
- Notes and Highlights Videos
- How Do I...with Notes and Highlights?
- Notes Tool
- How do I add and manage note anchors?
- Notes FAQ
- Create a Visual Filter
- Create, Organize, and Export Clippings
- Docs Menu
- Import BibleWorks Notes into Logos
- Morph Query
- Bible Word Study (English)
- Bible Word Study (Greek)
- Commentaries Guide Section
- Cross References Guide Section
- Exegetical Guide
- Guide Notes
- Context Menu
- Selection Menu
- Author Guides
- Equivalent Resources
- Hide Resources
- How do I create links to content in Logos?
- Basic Search
- Bible Search
- Clause Search
- Graph Results
- How do I search for Discourse Types?
- How do I search for Theological Topics?
Tools: ContentSee all »
Tools: ReferenceSee all »
Logos Bible Mobile App
- Logos Mobile FAQs
- Get Started with the Logos Bible mobile app
- How do I log out of the Logos mobile app?
- Logos Mobile App Videos
- Logos Mobile - Change Font Size
- Logos Mobile - Download Resources
- Logos Mobile - Highlight Text
- An Empty Tomb Interactive
- Ancient Inscriptions Interactive
- Bible Outline Browser Interactive
- Canon Comparison Interactive
- Commandments of the Law Interactive
- Counting the 10 Commandments Interactive