- Q: I already own the Logos Desktop Application. What is the best way to install it?
- Q: I am missing a book or multiple books. How do I download them to my Logos software?
- Q: I’m a new customer and recently ordered books from Faithlife. How do I get them?
- Q: I’m having a problem with my Logos Bible Software. Where do I get help?
- Q: I’m still having problems with my Logos Bible Software and the support articles aren’t addressing the problem.
- Q: Now that I have installed Logos, what's next?
- Q: Where can I learn how to utilize Logos Bible Software to its full potential for me?
- Q: Is it possible to use Logos on my Mobile Device?
- Q: What if I don't have an Apple or Android device?
- Q: I forgot my password. How can I reset it?
- Q: I want to change information like the email associated with my account. How can I edit my profile?
- Q: Is there a place where I can talk about Logos with other users, share tips and get help along the way?
- Q: What is is the return policy for my purchases?
- Q: What are the actual download sizes for fresh installs of Logos base packages?
A: You can find install instructions for Logos Bible Software by signing into your Logos.com account, and navigating to www.logos.com/install. If you haven’t heard about our upgrade options for Logos 6 you can learn more about them here.
A: Books that you purchase from Faithlife will download automatically when you open the application. If your order does not seem to do so please follow the instructions on our Missing Resources support article.
A: In addition to providing other types of content and services, Faithlife equips you with digital books as well as tools that greatly enhance those books. To benefit from these books and tools make sure you have downloaded the latest version of Logos Bible software from www.logos.com/install
A: The first place to look for help resolving any problem you may have with Logos Bible Software is from the support page for the platform you have Logos Bible Software installed to:
Q: I’m still having problems with my Logos Bible Software and the support articles aren’t addressing the problem.
A: Our forums are a thriving community that loves helping people with problems one may experience with Logos Bible Software.
A: The Logos Desktop application is a very large and expansive research tool, but you can quickly search your entire library right from the Home Page. Simply, enter a passage or word you wish to study, then click "Go". You'll get results from your entire library almost instantly, including your top Bibles, Commentaries and other reference works. You can learn how to get started here on how to better leverage Logos Bible Software for your studies.
A: We have a myriad of sources for getting to know how to use Logos better. You can first start at our general training page. We have an advanced training with Logos Pro. Morris Proctor produces great training material, and travels the country doing seminars.
A: If you don't have a compatible mobile device, try opening your device's browser to www.biblia.com.
A: If you know which email address you used to sign in, you can reset your password here.
Q: I want to change information like the email associated with my account. How can I edit my profile?
A: You can change your email and other account information here.
Q: Is there a place where I can talk about Logos with other users, share tips and get help along the way?
A:Yes! We have a very active community in our forums, where you can chat with long-time "Power Users" and laymen alike.
A:We have a 30-day money-back-guarantee return period on all non-subscription products. Once your product is returned, we will process your refund within seven to ten business days. Any specific item may be returned only once for the lifetime of your account.Returns on subscription products are subject to our subscription auto-renew policy.
A: Logos Base Packages download size varies depending on the package. You can estimate your download size using the approximations below.
Approximate Resource Download Size Per-Package:
- Starter 5.99 GB
- Bronze 7.89 GB
- Silver 8.71 GB
- Gold 9.98 GB
- Platinum 11.41 GB
- Diamond 13.29 GB
- Portfolio 14.79 GB
- Collector’s Edition 20.09 GB
The download sizes above do not reflect the mobile apps. Logos for mobile devices is cloud-based and only uses storage for the application and individual resources you may choose to manually download.