Logos Bible Software is designed to automatically detect and download any missing resources from your library. There are various circumstances where this may not occur. The following articles will help the problem of missing resources in Logos Bible Software.
Tip: Update & Restart Logos
Be sure to update to the latest version of Logos before attempting any other solutions.
After downloading a resource or update, Logos must be restarted to install the necessary files and begin indexing. If you haven't restarted Logos yet, try that first.
Tip: Search by Title or Author in "Entire Library"
Try searching for the missing book by Title or Author. Some resources may not be listed by the name of the collection they were sold under, but they will always be listed by their author and resource title. Also, be sure to set your Collection to "Entire Library". Learn more >>
- Solution 1: Check Your Internet Connection
- Solution 2: Verify Your Login Information
- Solution 3: Manually Check for Updates
- Solution 4: Verify the Book Has Not Been Hidden
- Solution 5: Sort Your library by Last Updated