Note: Available in packages Silver and above.
In Logos 10 and higher, you can import Microsoft Word .docx files into the Sermon Manager tool to bring sermon content into Logos.
Note: Logos can import sermons on the Desktop app or the Web app at app.logos.com.
Skip ahead to:
Format Your Sermon(s)
Logos can import .docx files only. If you have files in another format (e.g., txt, pdf), first export or convert your file(s) into .docx.
Logos will attempt to honor text styles and colors upon import.
- The import will generate slides for any Microsoft Word heading.
- During the import process, Logos will also parse Scripture references and tag them when applicable.
- The import will match your colors, text formatting, and font sizes as closely as possible.
Note: The Logos import does not currently display images, tables, and hyperlinks.
Import Your Sermon(s)
Open the Sermon Manager.
Open the Tools menu and open the Sermon Manager.
Open the Sermon Manager in Logos.
Import Sermon Document(s)
- Open the more options menu and choose Import.
- Click Choose files.
- Select any file(s) on your computer and click Open to begin the import.
Note: You can choose to bring in a single .docx file to create a single sermon or multiple .docx files to create multiple Sermon Documents.
Customize Sermon Imports
If you imported a single sermon, the document will open within Sermon Builder once the import has been completed.
Note: If you imported multiple sermons, Sermon Manager will highlight those imported Sermon Documents.
Customize any imported sermon by creating slides for non-heading text, inserting Scripture references, updating the Sermon metadata, and more!
Learn more about using the Sermon Builder to style and edit your sermons.