How to Install Logos Bible Software
1. Download the Logos.dmg file to install Logos Bible Software from here.
2. Open the downloaded Logos.dmg file from the Downloads folder (or wherever you saved the file).
3. Drag and drop the Logos application file to the Applications folder.
4. Open Logos from the Applications folder.
5. Sign in with your Logos.com email and password.
Logos will begin downloading your library and open where you will have access to what has downloaded. Give Logos time to download and index the rest of your library.