Open two or more resources in parallel in the same panel using the Multiple Resource View.
- Open a resource you want to study. (The first resource you open serves as the “host” resource).
- Click the Multiple Resources icon in the resource panel menu. A drop-down menu will appear displaying a list of resources. Check the box beside one or more additional “guest” resources you want to display.
- Check the box beside Show Multiple Resources at the top of the drop-down menu. The resources you’ve selected will appear in the panel alongside the host resource. If you navigate or scroll in the host resource, the “guest” resources will follow. However, if you scroll in a “guest” resource, the “host” resource will remain in the same location.
- Toggle Multiple Resources by clicking the Multiple Resources icon then checking or unchecking the box beside Show Multiple Resources, or by pressing Cmd+Shift+M (Mac) or Ctrl+Shift+M (Windows).
- You can view Multiple Resources in a horizontal or vertical orientation. Select either Columns or Stacked in the Multiple Resources drop-down menu.
The Parallel Resources feature allows you to quickly apply Visual Filters, Inline Interlinears, and Inline Searches to several resources at once. To do so, add them to a Multiple Resources panel, then select the filter or panel tool you want to apply.
Logos Help: Multiple Resources