Multiple Resource View allows you to open two or more resources in parallel in the same panel. This feature can be toggled on and off. When active, the Multiple Resource View displays your chosen resources in parallel each time you open the “host” resource, such as your chosen Bible or commentary.
Skip ahead to:
Open a resource you want to study. The first resource you open serves as the “host” resource.
Note: This feature is only available in resources that have milestone indexes as in Bibles, commentaries, etc. (For more information about milestones, click here.)
Open the Multiple Resource menu. Click drop-down menu to the right of the Multiple Resource icon in the resource panel menu.
Select resources to display.
- To select resources, either type your desired resource name in the Search box or scroll down the list to review available resources.
- Check the box beside one or more additional “guest” resources you want to display.
Save the view. (Optional)
- If you want to save this view for later use, click Save. (This is especially helpful if you wish to create multiple layouts.)
- For example, you may wish to create views with different resources for the Old Testament or the New Testament.
- Otherwise, go to the next step.
View your resources.
- Click the drop-down menu button to hide the menu.
- The resources you’ve selected appear in the panel alongside the host resource.
Note: If you navigate or scroll in the host resource, the “guest” resources follow. However, if you scroll in a “guest” resource, the “host” resource remains in the same location.
- Toggle Multiple Resources by clicking the Multiple Resources icon or by pressing Cmd+Shift+M (Mac) or Ctrl+Shift+M (Windows).
- You can view Multiple Resources in a horizontal or vertical orientation. Click the drop-down menu next to the Multiple Resource icon and click either the vertical layout or horizontal layout icons.
The Multiple Resource view allows you to quickly apply Visual Filters, Inline Interlinears, and Inline Searches to several resources at once. To do so, add the resources to a Multiple Resources view panel; then select the filter or panel tool you want to apply.
Logos Help: Multiple Resources