You will need to either sign in and purchase a Logos base package or choose to install the free Logos desktop app in step 1 below. Follow the steps below to install Logos Bible Software for macOS.
Note: Click here for help with Windows installation.
1. Download the LogosMac.dmg file to install Logos Bible Software from here. Ensure you are logged in to logos.com with the account you used to purchase Logos.
2. Open the downloaded LogosMac.dmg file from the Downloads folder (or wherever you saved the file).
3. Drag and drop the Logos application file to the Applications folder.
4. Open Logos from the Applications folder.
5. Sign in with your Logos.com email and password. Signing in for the first time may take a while. Please do not interrupt the process.
Logos will download a chunk of your Library and open to the Home Page. It will continue downloading the rest of the library after it opens. Once the download process is finished, it will index what has been downloaded. The whole process may take a number of hours depending on the Library, and computer specifications.