Note: This video was made using an older version of the software.
The Systematic Theologies guide section provides a quick way to discover what your systematic theologies have to say on a particular theological topic. The Systematic Theologies guide section appears in the Theology Guide, can be added to a new custom guide, or opened as a standalone guide.
Note: In Logos, the categories of Topic and Theological Topic are distinct. Topic refers to a set of general topics on a wide range of subjects.
- Topics appear in the Topic Guide, and can be used in searches.
- Theological Topics are a distinct set of topics based on the categorization within the Lexham Survey of Theology. They appear in the Theology Guide, as well as several theologically-oriented guide sections (including the Systematic Theology guide section).
Note: Available in packages Bronze and above.
- Click Guides/Workflows, then begin typing Systematic Theologies in the Guides menu search box.
- Select the Systematic Theologies guide section in the Theology Guides category when it appears. It will open in a new panel.
- Enter the topic you want to study in the search box and press the Enter key.
Note: The Systematic Theologies Guide Section under the Theology Guides category can be used for Topics, while the one under the Bible Reference Guides category can be used for Passages.
You can view your results in four different ways.
- Articles — displays a simple list of articles in systematic theologies related to the topic.
- Ranked — displays an algorithmically-ranked list of articles in systematic theologies on the topic.
- By Book — displays a list of articles on the topic, grouped by systematic theology resource.
By Count — displays articles grouped by systematic theology resource. Resources are listed in descending order based on the number of results.
Customize Your Results
You can restrict results in the Systematic Theologies guide section to a specific collection or series. To do so,
- Hover over the top of the guide section and click Settings.
- Select the collection or series you want to use to populate the guide.