The Resource Panel Menu can be accessed by clicking the Panel Menu icon in the upper-right of any resource panel.
Panel Menu Contents
The Panel Menu reveals the following options (and some of these are not available for all resource types):
- Text Size Slider – Change the text size. This change will apply to the panel, rather than the resource, so that a named layout containing two panels of the same resource will respect each panel’s set text size.
- Find (in this panel) – Cmd+F (Mac) or Ctrl+F (Windows) – Displays a find box in the upper-right of the resource.
- Link Set – Resources that are indexed by the same data type can be linked together so they navigate to the same reference at the same time. You can link a Bible that has embedded lemmas (that is, an interlinear or reverse interlinear Bible) together with a lexicon or Bible Word Study panel in one link set. Then, click on a word in your open Bible and the lexicon or Bible Word Study panels will open to that lemma.
- Clear all links – Clear Link sets in all linked resources at once.
- Send hyperlinks here – The resource becomes the default destination for a data type reference.
- Information – Cmd+Shift+I (Mac) or Ctrl+Shift+I (Windows) – Reveals the information pane for the open resource.
- Start reading plan – Creates a new reading plan for that resource.
- Show locator bar – Shift+Cmd+L (Mac) or Ctrl+Shift+L (Windows) – See where you are in the resource and navigate by clicking in the location path. You can also choose whether the up and down arrows navigate within the resource by: Article, Book, Chapter, Verse, or Annotation.
- Show left sidebar – click ; or press Shift+Cmd+C (Mac), Ctrl+Shift+C (Windows) – Toggles the left sidebar open or closed. This provides access to the resource’s table of contents, Notes & Highlights in the resource, and Favorites where you can add quick links to locations in this resource.
- Show right sidebar – click ; or press Shift+Cmd+B (Mac), Ctrl+Shift+B (Windows) – Toggles the right sidebar open or closed. This provides access to the auto translate feature (this feature requires the Full Feature Upgrade).
- Show interlinear pane – click ; or press Shift+Cmd+R (Mac), Ctrl+Shift+R (Windows) – Toggles the interlinear pane at the bottom of a reverse interlinear Bible.
Show inline search – click ; or press Cmd+Shift+F (Mac), Ctrl+Shift+F (Windows) – Allows you to perform a Book, Bible, or Morph search within the active resource.
- Read aloud – Cmd+R (Mac) or Ctrl+R (Windows) – Start or Stop reading aloud. An audio player will be visible on the right side of the toolbar, next to layouts.
- Print/Export – Cmd+P (Mac), Ctrl+P (Windows) – Opens the Print/Export dialog.
Columns – Shift+Cmd+P (Mac) or Ctrl+Shift+P (Windows) – Displays resource text in columns for easier reading with page scroll buttons in the lower-right corner.
- None displays one column in a non-paged view.
- Numbers 1 to 5 shows exactly that many columns.
Auto shows the number of columns that will fit in the panel.
- Show footnotes on page – Toggles footnote content in a resource (when the resource is set to column paged view.)
- Show reading view – Opt+Cmd+F (Mac) or F11 (Windows) – Toggles full-screen view on or off.
- Duplicate this Panel – Shift+Cmd+N (Mac) or Ctrl+Shift+N (Windows) – Open the resource in a second panel.
- Float this panel – Opt+Cmd+F (Mac) or Ctrl+F11 (Windows) – Opens the resource in a floating window. This option is replaced with Dock this Panel – Opt+Shift+Cmd+F(Mac) or Ctrl+Shift+F11 (Windows) – if the panel is already floating.
Copy Location as – Opt+Cmd+C (Mac), Ctrl+Alt+C (Windows) – Copy a location to the clipboard in one of the available formats:
- URL – A hyperlink for use in a word processing document, email message, or web page.
- HTML – A fully formatted link ready to embed into a web page.
- L4 – A link that opens Logos Bible Software directly, without requiring an Internet connection. This may not work in some applications.
- WIKI – A link formatted for use on websites like http://wiki.logos.com.
- RL – A link formatted for use in a Reading List, at http://topics.logos.com.
- Help about this feature – Opens Logos Help to the relevant entry.
- Discuss this feature – Opens faithlife.com to a discussion on that feature.
- Show help card – Displays the help card on that feature. The help card also contains a link to the relevant support article on the Logos Help Center.
- Close – Cmd+W (Mac) or Ctrl+F4 (Windows) – Closes the selected resource.