You can easily export your library to a spreadsheet with a few quick clicks.
- Drag the Library icon onto the desktop to open the Library in its own panel.
- Click the panel menu on the upper right of the Library panel.
- Click Print/Export.
You can also press Cmd+P (macOS) or Ctrl+P (Windows) to open the Print/Export dialog.
- Click Spreadsheet (Excel, etc.).
You can also click Microsoft Excel under Send to new document. This opens Excel and begins to transfer the data into a new spreadsheet line by line. If you choose this option, you’ll want to save the spreadsheet before you close it.
- Choose where you want to save your file and select CSV from the Format box.
- Navigate to the directory you selected in the previous step and open your CSV file.
- As you can see, your new spreadsheet contains all of your resources’ metadata including your tags.