Read aloud is not choosing the desired language in books.
Logos uses Windows' default Text to Speech (TTS) service to read text aloud from a book1. Follow the steps below to change the desired language setting for Logos:
- Press + R.
- Type control panel and click OK.
- Choose either Large icons or Small icons from the View by menu.
- Click Speech Recognition.
- Click Text to Speech on the left.
- Choose the desired voice from the Voice Selection picker2.
- Click OK.
1 This article does not reference Read Aloud where a human is the one reading the text.
2 To download new language packs follow the instructions herehere and restart the computer. Be sure to choose a language with the Text-to-speech option.