Resetting a Workspace in the Logos mobile application may be necessary if Logos will not open.
- Enter logos.com/mobile/layout/default in the main Android search bar on your home screen.
- When prompted, tap the icon for the app that is not opening.
- You may need to tap “JUST ONCE” before this app will open.
- Close all apps on this device.
- Open the iOS Settings.
- Find Logos in the list.
- Tap the toggle next to "Reset Workspace".
- Open the Logos app.
Please uninstall Logos and reinstall if the above steps do not resolve the problem.