I'm having problems playing audio or video on my mobile device.
We suggest downloading any media that is not playing properly in Logos on your mobile device when possible.
- Verify you have an active internet connection to begin1
- Open the Logos Bible app.
- Find resource in the Library list.
- Tap the download icon to the right of the title if the resource has not already been downloaded.2
- Tap the three vertical dots that display to the right of the title. Then select “About this book”.
- Tap “Media Downloads”.3
Instead of choosing “Download All”, you may want to download the sections you currently wish to view. You can then remove these later and download additional sections as you work your way through this material.
1You can go to Logos.com in a browser to verify this.
2It will display a checkmark if it has already been downloaded
3This option will only become available after using the "Download" button.