I'm having problems playing audio or video on my mobile device.
We suggest downloading any media that is not playing properly in Logos on your mobile device when possible.
- Verify you have an active internet connection. Go to Logos.com in a browser to check your connection.
- Open the Logos Bible app.
- Find a resource in the Library list.
- Tap the download icon to the right of the title if the resource has not already been downloaded. It will display a checkmark if it has already been downloaded.
- Tap the three vertical dots that display to the right of the title. Then select About this book.
- Tap Media Downloads. This option will only become available after using the Download button.
Instead of choosing Download All, you may want to download the specific sections you wish to view. You can then remove these later and download additional sections as you work your way through the material.