There are a handful of instances where you are unable to export information from Logos to a third-party application. In these cases you will need to give Logos greater permissions within macOS.
Some examples being:
- Exporting text to Microsoft Word
- Copying and pasting text from Logos to a third-party application
- Exporting a reading plan to Calendar (referenced as iCal in the application)
To resolve the above problems we will need to give Logos Privacy permissions within macOS' Security & Privacy settings.
Click in the top left corner.
- Click "System Preferences".
- Click "Security & Privacy".
- Click the "Privacy" tab.
Allow Logos Privacy Permissions for Calendars, Accessibility, and Automation using the following steps:
- Click the padlock icon in the bottom left and sign in with your Mac's user account name and password.
- Navigate to each section listed above and check the box next to Logos on the right side.
- Once done click the padlock icon again.
There is a known problem where the Export to iCal button is inactive and does not allow the macOS permissions request to appear.