Lectionaries in Logos allow you to follow along with the set readings from your church tradition for any given day, right from your Home Page. You can easily read through the Daily Office in your lectionary, compare the text in different translations, see what your favorite commentary series has to say about the passage, and much more.
To add any of the lectionaries in your Library to the Home Page, click the plus icon followed by Lectionary.
Note: The lectionaries you have access to depends on your base package. If you want access to a particular lectionary, you can always purchase it from Logos.com.
You’ll notice that some lectionary resources include the Daily Office while others provide weekly readings.
If you add a Daily Office lectionary to your Home Page, that day’s reading will appear as a card on your Home Page every day. Simply click the card to open a layout featuring your selected lectionary, top five Bibles, your top commentaries on the first reading, the Cited By tool, and the Explorer tool.
Here are some of the top lectionaries available in Logos:
- N.T. Wright’s Twelve Months of Sundays (3 vols.)
- Lectionary Reflections Collection (3 vols.) by Jane Williams
- Lectionary for Mass: For Use in the Dioceses of the USA, 2nd ed., vols. 1–4
- The General Menaion
- Catholic Daily Readings
- NIV Standard Lesson Commentary, 2018-2019
- The ESV Standard Lesson Commentary, 2017–2018
- The KJV Standard Lesson Commentary, 2017–2018
- N.T. Wright’s Lent for Everyone Collection (3 vols.)
- Timeless Homilies for Deacons (3 vols.) by Michael E. Bulson
Or, click here to browse all of the lectionaries on logos.com.