In Logos Bible Software, "Top Bibles" are the five versions you have prioritized. When you select Top Bibles in a Bible search, Logos displays results from these prioritized resources. This article will show you how to set your top Bibles.
Changing your Top Bibles
To change the Bibles included in this collection:
- Open your Library by clicking the Library icon .
- Click the panel menu icon and select Prioritize Resources.
- Expand the Library filter pane by clicking the navigation menu icon .
- Expand the Type filter and select Bible.
- Drag and drop your favorite versions to the Prefer these resources pane.
- Drag and drop additional versions into the pane containing the preferred resources.
- Once you have five versions in this pane, you can arrange them in your preferred order by dragging them up or down the list.
- Now when you search Top Bibles, Logos will display results from these versions.
Note: Not every version is fully indexed and will not display results for certain Search filters.
You can also right-click a Bible version, then click Prioritize this resource.