Linking tabs in the Logos mobile app causes them to scroll in sync. This is helpful if you want to toggle between a Bible and study Bible or commentary. To link two or more tabs, follow these steps:
1. Open the resources you’d like to link together.
2. Tap the screen to display the app controls.
3. Tap the tabs icon at the bottom of the screen.
4. Tap the link icon at the top right of the screen.
5. Link tabs by tapping the empty circle at the bottom right of each tab, or by selecting Select All
6. Tap Done (on Android: tap the back arrow). The tabs you’ve selected are now linked and will remain in sync as you read, scroll, and search your resources.