All of the resources in your Logos library are stored in the cloud and available via the Logos mobile app. You can download individual resources if you’d like to make them available on your mobile device without wifi or a data connection. You can either do this from the Library or from a resource’s Panel menu.
Note: Get help downloading audio or video resources.
From the Library
- Tap the Library icon at the bottom of the screen to open the Library.
Find the books you want to download and tap the download icon next to each.
Alternatively, you can download several resources at once using the Select option.
- Tap Select in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- Tap each resource you want to download
- Tap the Panel Menu iconin the resource selection bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Download…
Note: You are limited to selecting 100 resources per batch. So, if your Library consists of 100 resources or less, you can download your entire Library by tapping Select, then Select All, and then proceeding with steps 4 and 5 above.
From the Panel Menu
- With a resource open, tap the screen to display the app controls.
Tap the panel menu icon and choose Book Info.
Tap Download. The resource will download and install.
- Tap Done to return to your resource.
Uninstall a Resource
To uninstall a resource, follow the steps above and tap Remove in the Book Info pane.