Logos may not be able to content when sent to either a third-party application if not given permissions to certain settings in macOS 10.14 'Mojave'.
Logos does not have permissions to Accessibility in macOS' Privacy & Security section of System Preferences.
- Click the in the top left corner.
- Click System Preferences.
- Click Privacy & Security.
- You may need to click a button that looks like a grid at the top of the window before seeing Privacy & Security.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Click the lock icon in the bottom-left corner of the window.
- Type your macOS password and click Unlock.
- Check the box next to Logos.
- Click the lock again.
Logos will now be able to send content to Keynote and PowerPoint.