Logos allows you to set the default Bible version that will appear when you click on a Bible reference in a resource or report, or perform a search.
Setting Your Preferred Bible
To set your preferred Bible:
- Open the Library by clicking the Library icon .
- Type the name or abbreviation of the desired Bible version in the Library search box.
- Click the menu icon and select Prioritize Resources. This will open the Library’s prioritize pane.
- Drag your preferred Bible to the top of the Prioritize Resources list. This prioritizes your selected Bible version over every other Bible version.
- Your preferred Bible will now be displayed any time Logos opens a Bible passage. You can change your preferred Bible any time by following these same steps.
Logos Help: Choose Preferred Bible