Logos allows you to set the default Bible version that will appear when you click a Bible reference in a resource or report, or when you perform a search.
Skip ahead to:
Setting Your Preferred Bible
There are two ways to set your preferred Bible: through the Go box and through prioritized resources.
As demonstrated in the video above, you can set your preferred Bible from the Go box by typing set preferred bible to followed by the translation's title or abbreviation.
It's that simple.
- Open the Library by clicking the Library icon .
- Type the name or abbreviation of the desired Bible version in the Library search box.
- Click the menu icon and select Prioritize Resources. This will open the Library’s prioritize pane.
- Drag your preferred Bible to the top of the Prioritize Resources list. This prioritizes your selected Bible version over every other Bible version.
- Your preferred Bible will now be displayed any time Logos opens a Bible passage. You can change your preferred Bible any time by following these same steps.
Logos Help: Choose Preferred Bible