The Resource Panel Menu can be accessed by clicking the Panel Menu icon in the upper-right of any resource panel.
Panel Menu Contents
The Panel Menu reveals the following options:
- Text Size Slider — Change the text size. This change will apply to the panel, rather than the resource, so that a named layout containing two panels of the same resource will respect each panel’s set text size.
- Find (in this panel) — Cmd+F (Mac) or Ctrl+F (Windows) — Displays a find box in the upper-right of the resource.
- Link set — Resources that are indexed by the same data type can be linked together so they navigate to the same reference at the same time. You can link a Bible that has embedded lemmas (that is, an interlinear or reverse interlinear Bible) together with a lexicon or Bible Word Study panel in one link set. Then, click on a word in your open Bible and the lexicon or Bible Word Study panels will open to that lemma.
- Clear all links — Clear Link sets in all linked resources at once.
- Send hyperlinks here — The resource becomes the default destination for a data type reference.
- Information — Cmd+Shift+I (Mac) or Ctrl+Shift+I (Windows) — Reveal the information pane for the open resource.
- Show locator bar — Shift+Cmd+L (Mac) or Ctrl+Shift+L (Windows) — See where you are in the resource and navigate by clicking in the location path.
You can also choose whether the up and down arrows navigate within the resource by: Article, Book, Chapter, Verse, or Annotation.
- Show table of contents — click ; or press Shift+Cmd+C (Mac), Ctrl+Shift+C (Windows) — Toggle the contents pane open or closed. In addition to the resource’s table of contents, this pane can also display Notes & Highlights by clicking .
- Show interlinear pane — click ; or press Shift+Cmd+R (Mac), Ctrl+Shift+R (Windows) — Toggles the interlinear pane at the bottom of a reverse interlinear Bible.
- Show inline search — click ; or press Cmd+Shift+F (Mac), Ctrl+Shift+F (Windows) — Allows you to perform a Basic, Bible, or Morph search within the active resource.
- Read aloud — Cmd+R (Mac) or Ctrl+R (Windows) — Start or Stop reading aloud. (Not available in all resources.) An audio player will be visible on the right side of the toolbar, next to layouts.
- Print/Export — Cmd+P (Mac), Ctrl+P (Windows) — Open the Print/Export dialog.
- Columns — Shift+Cmd+P (Mac) or Ctrl+Shift+P (Windows) — Displays resource text in columns for easier reading with page scroll buttons in the lower-right corner.
- None = one column in non-paged view.
- Numbers 1 to 5 show exactly that many columns.
- Auto shows the number of columns that will fit in the panel.
- Show footnotes on page — Toggles footnote content in a resource (when the resource is set to column paged view.)
- Show reading view — Opt+Cmd+F (Mac) or F11 (Windows) — Toggles full-screen view on or off.
- Duplicate this Panel — Shift+Cmd+N (Mac) or Ctrl+Shift+N (Windows) — Open the resource in a second panel.
- Float this panel — Opt+Cmd+F (Mac) or Ctrl+F11 (Windows) — Open the resource in a floating window. This option is replaced with Dock this Panel — Opt+Shift+Cmd+F (Mac) or Ctrl+Shift+F11 (Windows) — if the panel is already floating.
- Copy Location as — Opt+Cmd+C (Mac), Ctrl+Alt+C (Windows) — Copy a location to the clipboard in one of the available formats:
- URL — A hyperlink for use in a word processing document, email message, or web page.
- HTML — A fully formatted link ready to embed into a web page.
- L4 — A link that opens Logos Bible Software directly, without requiring an Internet connection. This may not work in some applications.
- WIKI — A link formatted for use on websites like http://wiki.logos.com.
- RL — A link formatted for use in a Reading List, at http://topics.logos.com.
- Close — Cmd+W (Mac) or Ctrl+F4 (Windows) — Close the selected resource.