Use Visual Filters to automatically highlight features in a resource. Note: You can create custom Visual Filters using the Visual Filter document.
- Open the resource you want to study.
- Click the Visual Filters icon in the resource panel toolbar. Available filters are listed in categories (available Visual Filters will vary depending on the type of resource).
- Resource — Highlights features based on data embedded in the resource.
- Community Notes — Displays community note icons for notes posted in your Faithlife.com groups.
- Media — Displays media icons when media exists for the text.
- Corresponding Notes and Highlights — Displays notes and highlights from other resources.
- Notes and Highlights — Displays note icons and highlights where they have been added to text.
- Passage Lists — Lists your Passage List documents and applies a filter to the Bible listing only the passages from the document, similar to the Inline Search display.
- Reading Plans — Marks the starting and stopping points in your Reading Plans.
- Visual Filters — Highlights text in a resource according to a Visual Filter document you’ve created.
Logos Help: Visual Filters