Perform a Basic, Bible, or Morph search within a resource using the Inline Search feature. While the Search tool performs a search of all or a portion of your Logos library, the Inline Search is limited to the active resource.
Note: Inline Search options vary depending on the resource you’re searching.
Perform a Search
- Open the resource you want to study.
- Click the Inline Search icon in the panel toolbar. A new toolbar will appear below the main panel toolbar.
- Select whether you want to perform a Basic, Bible, or Morph search using the Search Type drop-down menu.
- Select the field you want to search using the Search Field drop-down menu. (If you’re not sure, select All Text or All Bible Text or All Morph Text.)
- If you’re searching a Bible, select the passage range you want to search from the Passage Search drop-down menu.
- Enter your query in the Inline Search box. As you type, Logos will provide a drop-down list of suggested queries. You can select one of these, or continue to type your query and press Enter. Your search results will appear in the same panel.
Logos Help: Inline Search