Faithlife Assistant is a conversational AI bot that allows you to perform many tasks in Logos using natural language.
Note: Faithlife Assistant requires an active internet connection, and is currently available with a Faithlife Connect subscription.
Open Faithlife Assistant
- Click Tools > Utilities > Faithlife Assistant.
- Type a question, or click the microphone icon and say your question aloud (requires a working microphone in your computer).
- Faithlife Assistant is under development and some queries may not work. Below are some examples of the kinds of queries you can use:
- What can you do? (To learn about some of the things you can ask or tell Faithlife Assistant.)
- What’s today’s verse? Verse of the day
- Show me verses where Satan speaks to Jesus.
- Open the ESV. Open the NIV.
- Open Ephesians. Go to Ephesians.
- Open John 3:16.
- Take a note on John 3:16.
- Open the RSV to Luke 22.
- Open BDAG.
- Define atonement. What’s the definition of atonement?
- Run a Passage Guide on John 1. Passage Guide on John 1.
- Run an Exegetical Guide on John 1. Exegetical Guide on John 1.
- Run a word study on love. Word study on love.
- Tell me about grace.
- Who was Jesus?
- Compare John 3:16 in multiple versions.
- Are there any updates available?
- Update my resources.
Open Faithlife Assistant in Logos
Logos Help: Faithlife Assistant