Sometimes it is easier to find a book you may have just recently purchased by sorting your library by the most recently updated resources.
- Click the library icon in the top left-hand corner of Logos.
- Confirm that the library is set to the Details View.
- Confirm "Last Updated" has been enabled. If it has not, right-click one of the column headers and check it.
- Click the Last Updated column header until a triangle appears and is pointing down.
- The resources most recently downloaded (new and recently updated) will appear at the top.