Solution: Check Internet Connection
Logos Bible Software should download resources automatically. If this has not occurred, please verify you have internet access, be sure to check your antivirus and firewall settings, and follow the steps below.
Tip: Using WiFi?
If you connect to the internet via WiFi, consider connecting through an Ethernet cable instead before proceeding. This type of connection is more stable and has fewer variables to compete with.
Check Logos download settings:
- Go to Tools > Utilities > Program Settings.
- Set "Automatically Start Downloads" to "Yes".
- Set the range to "between Midnight and Midnight".
- Set "Download New Resources" to "Yes".
- Restart Logos and wait for a download to begin.
When downloading begins, you should see the Logos Indexer appear in the System Tray or Apple Menu Bar, by the computer's clock. Hover over the icon to see the current download progress and size.