Some customers may have an issue copying Logos to the applications folder. You may see the screen Copying Application for an extended period of time.
This error can occur due to permission issues on your Mac.
Part 1: Force Quit the installation
- Click on the Apple logo in the upper left corner.
- Select Force Quit.
- Choose Logos Bible Software and Click the Force Quit button.
Part 2: Update permissions
To perform this step, we need to use Apple's "Disk Utility" application to find and repair incorrect permissions on the hard drive.
- Go to Applications > Utilities and open "Disk Utility".
- Select your hard drive (usually "Macintosh HD") from the menu on the left.
- Click the "Verify Permissions" button to check for errors.
- Afterwards, click "Repair Permissions" button to fix errors.
Part 3: Installing the latest Application file
- Click here to download the a new copy of the Logos application.
- Wait for the file to download. This may take a couple minutes. You can watch the progress in your browser's "Downloads" window.
- If the "LogosMac.dmg" file does not open automatically, double-click the file to open it.
- Drag the Logos application to your Applications folder.
- Open Logos.