Logos Bible Software is designed to automatically detect and download any missing resources from your library. There are various circumstances where this may not occur. The following articles will help you troubleshoot missing resources.
Tip: Update & Restart Logos
Be sure to update to the latest version of Logos before attempting any other solutions.
After downloading a resource or update, Logos must be restarted to install the necessary files and begin indexing. If you haven't restarted Logos yet, try that first.
Tip: Search by Title or Author in "Entire Library"
Try searching for the missing book by Title or Author. Some resources may not be listed by the name of the collection they were sold under, but they will always be listed by their author and resource title. Also, be sure to set your Collection to "Entire Library". Learn more >>
Follow the solutions below:
- Solution 1: Check Logos' Internet Settings (and Connection)
- Solution 2: Verify Your Login Information
- Solution 3: Verify the resources are downloaded to this device
- Solution 4: Manually Check for Updates
- Solution 5: Verify the Book Has Not Been Hidden
- Solution 6: Sort Your library by Last Updated