The most important tool you have for promoting your affiliate links is the type of content you share. You’re a trusted source your audience turns to for helpful information, advice, and solutions.
The more insightful and clear your content is, the more likely you are to keep a visitor’s attention.
Where to Put Affiliate Links:
- Add links in blog posts on your website.
- Post links on your social media accounts.
- Send out Logos promotions to your email list in a newsletter.
- Share links in YouTube videos & descriptions.
- Include a banner ad [Link to promotional images article] on your website.
- Talk about discounts on your podcast episodes and add them to your episode descriptions. (If you would like a Logos.com vanity link in order to easily share your affiliate link through our podcast, email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Types of Useful Content:
- Book reviews (Use your affiliate link to the book on logos.com.)
- Video or blog tutorials of Logos
- Video or blog reviews of Logos
- A series of YouTube videos discussing Bible study topics
- List-type blog posts with your favorite Bible study tips/techniques/products
- Resources and recommendations web page that links to your Logos promotions
To take a deeper look into how you can promote your affiliate links, you can watch the recording with Jason Stone, our Logos Sr. Manager of Community and former affiliate. Jason gives expert advice on how to grow your online audience through content marketing in addition to expert tips and tricks to improve affiliate performance.
Still have questions? Please reach out to email@example.com to email someone from our team.