If your church website uses WordPress, you can add sermons from Logos Sermons by installing the Soundfaith Sermon Wordpress plugin.
Note: This solution uses a third-party Wordpress plugin. For more information or support using the plugin, visit its page on Wordpress.org.
Follow the steps listed in the Add Sermons to Your Website article to get the details you'll need in the steps below. For a more detailed walkthrough, follow these steps:
- Download the Plugin.
- Select Plugins in the left-hand sidebar of your WordPress admin page and click Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin.
- Choose the ZIP file you downloaded in step 1, and click Install Now.
- Click Activate Plugin.
- Click SoundFaith on the left sidebar of the WordPress admin page.
Note: This sidebar option will appear after you activate the plugin.
Copy the Account ID listed under the WordPress tab in your group’s embed screen.
Follow the steps at the beginning of this article to find your group’s share sheet. Paste it into the Account ID field under Default Settings. Click Save Changes.
- Configure the plugin under Shortcut Generator.
You can adjust the width or height by changing the numbers in the given fields. You can also show or hide your sermon playlist. If you choose to show your playlist, you can toggle on or off the speaker name, series title, and date.
- Under Shortcode Generator, click Generate.
A widget appears displaying the default settings.
- Click Copy Shortcode to place the shortcode on your clipboard.
- Paste the shortcode into the visual editor on any of your WordPress pages or posts.
When you publish your page, the plugin will display your sermons. As you add more sermons on Logos Sermons, it will update automatically.